Full Stack Developer
We are looking for talented and motivated engineers to join our team here at zone·tv who can hit the ground running and take our products to the next level, as we scale up and develop our business in our target markets. The Full Stack Engineers work across the stack, always willing to go the extra mile to deliver the highest quality in scalable, robust software. As a developer for zone·tv you are building the tools today that will redefine tomorrow’s personalized TV viewing and interactive experiences.
Reports To: Director of Engineering
Zone·tv’s mission is to redefine the TV viewing environment by delivering a personalized entertainment experience filled with expertly curated, exciting new content discoveries. We are a technology and media company focused on providing consumers with A.I-driven viewing experiences through our Video Experiences and Interactive Channel product lines.
Zone·tv’s culture and values focus on allowing individuals and teams to achieve excellence. We provide a flexible working environment and give employees ownership and responsibility in order to nourish innovation and attract top talent. We also have a great range of benefits!
As a zone·tv
- Work with an exceptional team
- Accelerate your skills with
cutting edgetechnology and services
- Work hard and play hard in a fun and collaborative atmosphere where you can make your mark on high profile products that set a new benchmark in media and entertainment
- Work with world class media and technology companies, such as Comcast, AT&T, Bell, Rogers and others
What you bring to the table:
- You have experience developing backend services (Java, Node.js, .NET a plus)
- You have experience with CSS preprocessors
- You have a strong UX sensibility
- You are able to learn and integrate new technologies quickly
- You are able to work independently, as well as within a fast-paced team
- You have excellent communication skills
Your competitive edge over other candidates:
- You have worked with video playback and set-top devices/technologies
- You have experience with SQL/noSQL or Graph databases
- You have an understanding of cloud-native application development (containerization, microservices, etc.)
If this career opportunity and our company is calling your name, be sure to apply today. We’re moving fast!